The Priority Mail Flat Rate® Medium Box - 2 is a quick, easy, and convenient way for you to ship Priority Mail packages. It features predetermined rates regardless of weight (domestically) or destination, similar to the Flat Rate Envelope.
Please Note: This product ships in single boxes (1-5), packs of 10 or 25 boxes. An order of 1 equals (1-5) single boxes, packs of 10 or 25 boxes depending on your selection under Format.
- Can be used for Domestic Priority Mail® and International Priority Mail® (20 lb weight limit applies)
Each Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express shipment includes USPS Tracking® service.
Note: When shipping packages, size and weight restrictions may apply and additional shipping rates may be required.
For the optimal postage and fees for your package deliveries, please access our new "How To Measure" video for tips on how to measure a package using Dimensional Weight and Cubic Volume.
A Universal Product Code (UPC) (11-digit PS barcode which includes):
- The price of the product.
- The product description.
Package Pickup Service:
- Customers can go to USPS.com to request Package Pickup.
- There is $100 insurance coverage included on each Priority Mail shipment.
A Quick Reference (QR) Code:
- A QR Code is located on the front or back of the Expedited Packaging Supplies, when scanned it will allow customers to schedule free Package Pickup.
- Recycling logos are displayed on the front or back of Expedited Packaging Supplies. Information on the recycling logo provides the proper steps to effectively recycle the item.
Through the Postal Store® website, the Postal Service ships all in-stock orders with USPS Tracking® service. Please allow one business day from order receipt for in-stock items to be shipped via USPS Ground Advantage™ service or via Priority Mail® service for a fee. See further details below.
To view your order status and tracking information, sign in to your USPS.com® account, go to "Activity History", and select your order number.
Orders from the Postal Store® website may be shipped from different distribution centers. If your order contains multiple items, they may be shipped separately.
Free Shipping Expedited packaging supplies are shipped via USPS Ground Advantage™ service within 2-5 business days at no cost to the customer. For your convenience, all orders will include a “Carrier – Leave if No Response” endorsement. This will allow your carrier to leave your order if you are not available.
Your local Post Office™ facility fulfills orders of Flat Rate Expedited Shipping Supplies in quantities of 1-5. If your local Post Office cannot fulfill your order within 1-2 business days, your order will be shipped by our distribution center via USPS Ground Advantage™ service within 2-5 business days – again, at no cost to the customer.
Expedited Shipping Expedited packaging supplies can be shipped via Priority Mail® service within 1-3 business days for a fee.