Guidelines for packing, addressing, and shipping items to U.S. troops can be found at USPS.com
Since Priority Mail supplies are the packaging of choice for families preparing care packages for service members overseas, the Postal Service created a “military care-kit” based on the items most frequently requested by military families. The kit is free, and each box is emblazoned with “America Supports You,” which is sure to comfort those who are away from home.
The kit contains:
- 2 Priority Mail APO/FPO Flat Rate Boxes. 12 in x 12 in x 5-1/2 in
- 2 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes (top loading). 11 in x 8 1/2 in x 5-1/2 in
- 2 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes (side loading). 11-7/8 in x 3-3/8 in x 13-5/8 in
- 1 Roll Priority Mail tape.
- 6 Priority Mail address labels.
- 6 Customs Declaration and Dispatch Notes.
- 6 Customs Form Envelopes.
Made in the USA.
SKUs featured on this page: MILITARYKIT
- 2 Priority Mail APO/FPO Flat Rate Boxes.
- 2 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes (top loading).
- 2 Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Boxes (side loading).
- Priority Mail tape.
- Priority Mail address labels.
- Appropriate customs forms.
The Postal Store® ships all in-stock orders with USPS Tracking™.. Please allow 5 - 7 business days for in-stock items to be shipped.
The Postal Store® cannot accept orders for shipment outside the United States, but we do ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses and U.S. territories. Learn More
Stamp and Philatelic Orders
All stamp and philatelic orders are charged a $1.30 Handling Fee on domestic orders of up to $50.00, and $1.80 if the order is greater than $50. These fixed handling fees apply to only the portion of the order total that is stamp and philatelic products.
Personalized Stamped Stationery
All Personalized Stamped Stationery products are charged a flat Priority Mail rate depending on how many boxes are ordered as specified in the PSE Shipping Charges table, and should be shipped within 5-7 business days.
Free shipping supplies
Free shipping supplies from The Postal Store Shipping Supply site are mailed Standard Post™ and are shipped within 3-5 business days. For your convenience all orders will contain a carrier release endorsement "Leave if No Response". This will allow your postal carrier to leave your expedited packaging supply order if you are not available to receive the delivery.
Expedited Shipping Supplies
If your local Post Office is unable to fulfill your order of Expedited Shipping Supplies within 1-2 business days, your order will be fulfilled by our distribution center within 3-5 business days.
Pre- or Back-ordered Items
If your order contains pre- or back-ordered items, all in-stock products will ship within 5-7 business days and any pre- or back-ordered items will ship separately as they become available.