TerraCycle and Timbuk2 partnered with each other to produce the TerraCycle Messenger Bag. Made from US Postal Service mail bags used in domestic USPS facilities from 1960 - 1990, TerraCycle hand-picked each mail bag used for this project.
Each nylon mail bag is unique in print and wear, and therefore, each messenger bag created is one of a kind. Its smart organization keeps weight evenly distributed and a contoured, air mesh strap pad makes going the distance cool and comfortable. These messenger bags are rich in American history and ready to go another 10,000 miles.
Dimensions for Small Bag:
- Top width - 16.1”
- Bottom width - 13”
- Height - 10.6”
- Depth - 5.1”
- Weight - 1.5 lb.
- Volume - 854 cubic inches
Dimensions for Medium Bag:
- Top width - 18.1”
- Bottom width - 14.2”
- Height - 12.2”
- Depth - 7.1”
- Weight - 2.0 lb.
- Volume - 1,281 cubic inches
- Internal organizer for pens, phones and other small stuff
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Napoleon side entry pocket has zipper closure for easy in/out without undoing the messenger flap
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket of this messenger bag provides a padded, firm place for you to store files
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable air mesh strap pad
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding
- Timbuk2 Double-loop cam buckle enables easy fit adjustment while elimination any excess webbing
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Extremely durable but worn and laundered US Postal Service nylon mail bags exterior
- TPU liner for easy cleaning and keeping the elements out
SKUs featured on this page: 842863, 842936